Using Email Automation for Your Business
Do you know all of the ways email automation can give your business a competitive advantage? It’s one of the most popular digital marketing strategies among business owners.
Today, email automation is more than signing up subscribers and following up with newsletters. It is about building relationships digitally.
There are many ways to use email marketing to guide prospects to becoming customers.
Create email content that will guide someone from simply liking what you have to offer to really wanting it.
- Base your content on specific information, such as how the contact was made.
- Determine where your email recipients are in terms of a relationship with you and your company. This includes taking into account how much a person knows about your business and how likely they are going to purchase your product or service.
Email marketing allows you to target your emails
Email automation allows you to send the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Build two campaigns – one for prospects who are already familiar with your company and another which includes more company background for newer contacts.
- Ask prospects what they want to see in a newsletter using fields in the sign up form.
- Customize welcome emails to prospects’ areas of interest.
- Schedule your emails to go out at a specific time when your prospects are most likely to read them.
- Create two separate emails, one for customers and one for prospects, based on where they are in your sales funnel.
Reward Loyal Customers
Keep track of your regular customers and create a campaign just for them.
- Send a thank you email that offers a coupon or gift on their next order.
- Showcase your latest products or services.
Email automation will help you to stand out among the many emails people receive in their inbox every day. Learn more about MyMobileLyfe’s email automation tools here.